PitchQBate – Media and Entertainment
Media and Entertainment Industry is set for high growth. The Indian Media and Entertainment industry is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5 % to touch $45.2 billion by 2021 from $27.3 billion in 2016, said a report Global Entertainment and Media Outlook 2017-21 released by consulting firm PWC.
Looking at the positive growth graph of the Media & Entertainment Industry along with the increasing number of startups we decided to launch the PitchQbate – Media and Entertainment is focused on Media and Entertainment Industry in Mumbai and Delhi. PitchQBate is a 3 weeks weekend program designed to help entrepreneurs create excelling pitch decks while closely working with them on various aspects of their business model and confidently present them to investors and corporates.
PitchQBate season 1 was sector agnostic cohort which had 14 startups out of which 6 were shortlisted by investors as investable companies. In Season 1 the startups had an interaction with some of the reputed investors like Adhiraj Banerjee ( IvyCamp), Satish Kataria ( Catapooolt ), Apurva Damani ( Artha Ventures ), Ashwin ( Idien Ventures ), Devesh Chawla ( Chatur Ideas ).
At PitchQBate we have carefully designed the program which aims to guide startups to communicate their business ideas with clarity and confidence to investors and corporates. A brief outline of the program is mentioned below –
- Is your business investible?
- Are you on right monetisation strategy?
- How will investors view your business and can you create a sustainable differentiation?
- The right way to describe your business model
- How to identify the essential moving parts of the financial model?
- How to decode the approaches to “How is my venture valued?”
- How to choose the right investors for your venture?
Who are we looking for?
This program is best suited for early stage and early revenues start-ups, who are primarily in the following (or related) domains:
- Content – Production, Discovery & Platforms
- OTT Platforms
- Media Technology (B2B and B2C)
- Talent Management
- Events and related initiatives
- Films & Cinema – Production/Distribution/Monetisation
- Magazines and related media products
- Analytics and Data crunching for media sectors
- Other related areas.
Program Duration – 3 weeks
Program Fees – Rs.7,500
To Register for PitchQBate Season 2